Long body pillow for pregnancy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lollyfp Posts: 2441
Hi, Does anyone know where I can buy one of these? I am hoping to but one of the full length ones. I have tried Mothercare and Argos numerous times but they are always out of stock with no arrival date known??? Anywhere else in Dublin city centre or maybe Dundrum Town Centre where I could find one? Thanks!
Arta1 Posts: 276
I got one on my last pregnancy in Tony Kealys. Its like a long bean bag so you can shape it whatever way your comfortable.
petunia Posts: 1626
Hi lollyflashpants, I picked up a soft full length pillow in Harry Corry. was reduced from €24 to €18 too! Its [i:1vb0b8l6]really[/i:1vb0b8l6] soft...
Daff Posts: 11644
I've been looking for one too, Mothercare are sold out online too, very annoying!
burgundy4me Posts: 154
Got mine on ebay. There's loads on there. Here's one :wv
Thanks everyone!!!!! :wv :wv :wv
jmeath Posts: 5740
I got mine in Argos...i have 3 within 20mins of me and then i work in dublin and have 2 near work so was pretty easy to get one... did u try online usually u can order and pick up in a few days. Where u baseD? Edited to say...wow i just checked most Argos stores and they are all out of stock...must be discontinuing them or something?
Just ordered one from Harry Corry online - thanks!!
guirdiff Posts: 2
best pillow in the world is the REFLEXPILLOW , at 89. 95 euro, a serious investment in comfort and support, but try and get one, impossible, thats because they are hand made and only 4 an hour are produced. :o(
Duffers Posts: 1841
Got mine in mothercare...I know, not much use to you now, but they really are worth it. I dont sleep right if im not snuggled into it. DH had even started sleeping with a pillow between his legs...he finds he gets a great sleep!!!! :o0 :o0 :eek :eek