LONGFORD PHOTOGRAPHER Eamon Farrell

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

donlong Posts: 28
Hi, I'm getting married in longford summer 2010. i was told of a photographer called Eamon Farrell, that he is well established, and is a local, based in longford town itself. has anyone heard of him? used him as their wedding photographer?? Would you recommend him. If not who would you recommend in the Longford area.
marles Posts: 1397
I wouldn't recommend him at all. In fact I would say stay away! He has been in busy for years true. I think there are many wonderful photographers around the midlands that would do a much better job.
Hoocher Posts: 15
Hi although my photographer is Sligo based he did travel to my wedding (Rathowen and Lough Rynn) recently for no extra charge and we are thrilled with his work. His website is http://www.markcapilitan.com/ - make sure you check out his blog too. Really professional, unobtrusive guy who in my opinion take gorgeous pics that really capture the atmosphere of the day. My friend had Eamonn Farrell and found him quite painful and pics were not great.
wedded bliss Posts: 303
I don't know of Eamon Farrell but would you consider Ivan Keaney Photography in Carrick on Shannon Co leitrim, its only bout 30 ,mins from Longford.....
billygate Posts: 952
my sister used ivan nice pics, nice manner abou thim too i used corin bishop really good guy based in athlone fab photos
deda Posts: 1220
Hi I don't know anything about Eamon Farrell, but I can highly recommend Ivan Keaney from Carrick on Shannon. If you are looking for a video man I can recommend Eamon Reynolds of Big Apple Productions, Moyne. Best of Luck with your decision
i was afraid some of you might not like him, i did hear the bad reports about him, but he's a friend of my H2B family, so i'm in a sticky situation. but f**k that i'm not forking out hard earned cash for horrible photos Have any of you heard of Andrea Duncan from Ballymahon in Longford. Heard she was good.
[quote="Hoocher":2ithn3x1]Hi although my photographer is Sligo based he did travel to my wedding (Rathowen and Lough Rynn) recently for no extra charge and we are thrilled with his work. His website is http://www.markcapilitan.com/ - make sure you check out his blog too. Really professional, unobtrusive guy who in my opinion take gorgeous pics that really capture the atmosphere of the day. My friend had Eamonn Farrell and found him quite painful and pics were not great.[/quote:2ithn3x1] thank you for that, i will keep him in mind, cheers!!
[quote="wedded bliss":16kl25se]I don't know of Eamon Farrell but would you consider Ivan Keaney Photography in Carrick on Shannon Co leitrim, its only bout 30 ,mins from Longford.....[/quote:16kl25se] i've heard of ivan keaney will keep him in mind thanks.