Look who I'm going to see this month...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
[img:2x9tzujm]http://media.canada.com/1785a528-bef3-4f04-af39-9312146bfd98/jared_leto_06.jpg[/img:2x9tzujm] mmmmm Jared Leto! His band 30 seconds to mars are playing this month. Anyone else going? I'll be the one drooling up at the front.
Delish Posts: 4176
MMMMMMM, Heeeeelllllooooooo :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs , No I wont be there but may be downloading that piccie and using as a new screensaver :lvs :lvs :lvs .
2009 Bride Posts: 990
Love the picture!! :lvs :lvs :lvs
The PDQ Posts: 954
Where are they playing? They're great
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Droooooooooool! :lvs Remember when he was in 'My so called life'? Sweet Jesus he set my teenage pulse a-racing.... I think I thought I may have been in with a chance. I dyed my hair her colour. [img:260auvg6]http://weeklywire.com/ww/11-24-97/austin_screens_tveye-1.gif[/img:260auvg6]
The PDQ Posts: 954
Ah would that have been Glintz Grape or plum? :o0 I loved that programme!!
[quote="The PDQ":2yq15wqp]Where are they playing? They're great[/quote:2yq15wqp] They're playing in the Button Factory (The Temple Bar Music Centre) and they are also doing a gig in Cork AFAIK. I can't wait!
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
[quote="The PDQ":2u6iqq1i]Ah would that have been Glintz Grape or plum? :o0 I loved that programme!![/quote:2u6iqq1i] Plum! :o0
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
We knew a guy in school who was the spit of him in My So Called Life.....we used to follow him around the disco just to look at him :-8 Then he graduated to the older youth disco scene and we never saw him again (well as often) :o( True story.
[quote="blinginhappy":3ksz7l27]We knew a guy in school who was the spit of him in My So Called Life.....we used to follow him around the disco just to look at him :-8 Then he graduated to the older youth disco scene and we never saw him again (well as often) :o( [b:3ksz7l27]True story[/b:3ksz7l27].[/quote:3ksz7l27] I read that in the voice of the gingerbread man from Shrek...