Looking for a 2-tier, chapel-length veil

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sally76 Posts: 525
Hello all, Well, I finally got my dress last Saturday and I'm delighted with it. The girl in the shop tried a 2-tier, chapel length (126") veil on me and I loved it - it has scalloped edges and has crystal beads scattered over it. It was from Richard Designs. The thing is, it's 320 euro and I just can't afford that. I know this is a longshot, but has anyone seen anything similar to this - one that doesn't cost so much?!
Crostini Posts: 1105
give [url:3mqahfsb]http://www.barnardos.ie/our_shops/our-wedding-boutique.html[/url:3mqahfsb] a call. They have lots of brand new designer veils for sale. everything goes to charity!
MrsOConnor2b Posts: 268
I paid 300 for mine and it was also a 2 tier catherdral length veil but it doesn't have beads scattered all over it. Its beautifully handstitched with little crystals around the edging hence why it cost so much!
Crostini Posts: 1105
my friend got a brand new 2 tier cathedral length veil for 30 euro in barnardos! can't remember the designer but i remember it was a well known british designer. we just called first to ask what they had first.
Sally76 Posts: 525
Thanks ladies. I suspect that around 300 quid is indeed the going rate for it, seeing as the crystals are sewn on, but I'll definitely call Barnardos to see if they have anything similar in stock, or if they might notify me if one comes in.
blacksheep Posts: 141
PM'd you