Looking for a Band in Kerry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Corkbride10 Posts: 43
Hi Getting married in Kerry next year .Any one heard of a good band .
testin my ticker
oscar123 Posts: 44
Hi Corkbride, I am also getting married in Kerry and having a band called Celebrations
T1nkerbelle Posts: 228
Hi we had the classics wedding band they are from ardfert and they were brilliant! 3 piece band and very reasonable. had everyone dancing all night! I would also recommend the Michael Collins band from limerick they are excellent.
Occasions Posts: 76
Hi CorkBride, Our bands travel to Kerry regularly for weddings so please let me know your date so I can check what bands are available for you and I would be happy to send you viewing dates to see these bands. You can call me on 021 4961000 or email [email protected], Regards, Nessa www.occasions.ie
carolinep34 Posts: 129
[quote="oscar123":32pt5he8]Hi Corkbride, I am also getting married in Kerry and having a band called Celebrations[/quote:32pt5he8] I've heard of that band and have actually contacted them for a quote. Have you heard them play at a wedding recently. What type of music do they play?
mrsfisherman Posts: 314
The Liam O Connor band - absolutely brilliant. The Paddies - based in Tipp but will travel - i wanted these but they were booked out. saw them playing at a wedding in hotel in tralee. The Irish Weavers - (from Cork and will travel) was at a wedding and we never left the floor. A good band is what makes the wedding!!!!!!
Hi everyone Thanks to you all for your replies will have to get a move on . I heard a band called Arcadia last week and thought they were great ? Thanks Again :wv
oscar123 Posts: 44
Hi Caroline, I heard Celebrations play at a wedding last year and the floor was full all night which is a great sign, they play for all age groups and interact with the crowd to get everyone in the spirit, i also went to see them play in the bar of meadowlands hotel before i booked them myself and they played different variety of music and again everyone was up dancing. They have a website that you can listen to some of the songs they play but it does not have the best quality of sound and does not do them justice. I recommend that you go and see whatever band you decide on play somewhere first before booking them. Good Luck :o)ll :o)ll
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
I am also getting married in Kerry and having a band called little creatures. Have taken a chance on them as have not seen them live but have heard very good reports about them. X