Looking for a nice 'bling' watch - any recommendations

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BettyBoobs Posts: 51
Hubby has offered to buy me a new watch for our anni. I had a D&G watch which I loved but over the 3yrs i had it the stones eventually got dull and a few fell out. Loved it though. Looking for another 'bling' style watch, any recommendations or new brands out that I should look for?
mad woman Posts: 22106
leather or metal strap?
BettyBoobs Posts: 51
metal strap
mad woman Posts: 22106
fields do have some lovely ones.
Chicksy Posts: 709
I have a Guess watch and its quite bling. I love it.
stockbroking bride Posts: 2642
I have a Longines watch with 14 little diamonds set in the case - it's just a little bling. Hubby bought it for me the Christmas after we got engaged and I love it. [img:lh0r65wh]http://www.longines.com/eng/img_longines/watches/Collections/Heritage/L5.182.0.73.2.jpg[/img:lh0r65wh]
gerbil Posts: 3528
Present Perfect /pearl perfect at Terenure have lovely bling :) last year for my Birthday i got a wonderful dress watch, gold, very ornate, and unusual, and they are lovely to deal with. Well worth a trip in.
torribride Posts: 884
How about getting them a small gift and giving cash. I gave my sister cash as a wedding gift sa that's what they wanted/needed. I also made up a wee pamper pack for her with a gorgeous new washbag, nice expensive shampoo and conditioner, a gorgeous body scrub and lotion and some perfume. It was quite personal (she loves pampering!!) and something that was useful as it was all packed for her!
Barbalou Posts: 1617
any particular price range?