Looking for a wedding Make up/Hair in Mallow

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hello. I hope anyone can help me to recommend me a good make up/hairdresser for my special day. My wedding day is going to be on 14/05/2016 and Im trying to find someone for Mallow that it does good work. I live in Co.cork and I don't know anything about Mallow. so I would like to stunning that day. Can someone recommend me a good Hair/Make up artist? Thank you
condec16 Posts: 21
Ive booked the upstyle junkie for my hair, she is based in mallow and is amazing, have a look on her FB page! I think she also does make up, but I am doing my makeup myself as I am a Makeup artist. Upstyle Junkie's name is audrey cashman.
esla2016 Posts: 214
Absolutely Divine on facebook is who I have booked for makeup, she is near Mallow and has worked with upstyle junkie before as far as I know
confusedbride16 Posts: 52
I have Upstyle Junkie booked for my hair her up styles look unreal and Sarah Keary booked for my make-up both are on facebook I think !!
Hi Guys. Thanks for replying me. But yes I tried to book upstyle junkie but she's booked that day. And I know she does good work. Thanks for the suggestion. Do you know someone else. I didn't know this woyld be difficult.
tooty Posts: 95
I would recommend Emma Pyne, great at make up an travelled to mallow to our venue,lovely to deal with.
MrsBG Posts: 44
Hi there, you might be sorted now but Jennifer Lynes in Living Beauty Day Spa and Salon did my makeup for my wedding. She did a fantastic job. My makeup never looked so good. I got my hair done in Visage and they were really professional and also did a fantastic job.