Menu

Looking for a white veil-any1 tried ebaying for their veil?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

evalena Posts: 1130
Hey all B2Bs and newly marrieds. I'm looking for a white veil. I am blowing the budget (gone £1k over my limit) on my dream dress and don't want to spend more than £50 GBP on a veil. I need a white, one tier floor length veil that can be altered to suit my height. My dress has no train so veil can't have one either. I've heard that e-bay does really good deals on veils and I'm wondering has anyone had any experiences good or bad of buying a veil on e-bay. The veil that goes with my dress is £250. I'm going to take the veil off after the ceremony so I just couldn't spend that much on it! Any feedback on e-bay or other ideas would be appreciated
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
I got my veil on ebay. The name of shop was tulle truly or veils by mail. One was company name. It's gorgeous!
happilywed Posts: 638
got my veil on ebay cost 20/25 euro incl post ebay shop was called veils by leslie hth :wv
evalena Posts: 1130
bargains to be had then!! nice!! Were your sellers based in the Uk? - i'm always nervous buying from international sellers on e-bay.
was an english seller...would highly recommend them as delivery was very efficent
CHICKEN1 Posts: 224
dbride is this not an american website as all the prices seem to be quoted in dollars?? :wv
Flower Store
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
Mine was an english website and I paid using paypal :wv
have just double checked my ebay account and i bought my veil off veils by leslie v ...i bought a few things off abay so cant really remember which was which ...just rechecked her shop and all the prices are coming up in euro for me ?..sorry for the confusion :wv
CHICKEN1 Posts: 224
Hi Dbride can you please post that website address as the one i saw on line was all dollars thanks in advance :wv
the shop name on ebay is veils by leslie v O-O