Looking for feedback and opinions....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wrapped up Posts: 109
Hi everyone, I am doing a bit of market research and who better to ask than the WOLies :wv If you have a few mins to spare and dont mind taking part in poll, I would be delighted to hear your views. I am just wondering how many of ye would consider buying a second hand wedding dress, bridesmaid dress or flower girl dress....?? Thanks in advance :thnk Denise www.wrappedup.ie
NowGone Posts: 8042
Hallo, there's no option for none of the above! I personally wouldn't buy any of these second hand...dunno if that helps you or not!
ooops forgot to put in the option of none of the above... One of those days :-8 Cant get back into change it now. Thanks Nozilla, that does indeed help. Looking for honest feedback :thnk
Greece Posts: 1800
None of the above for me...
garran9 Posts: 4401
[quote="Sparkler Queen":2axbljod]None of the above for me...[/quote:2axbljod] I agree :wv
Thanks everyone. :wv 12 answered the poll to say they would buy second hand and 3 replied to say they wouldn't. Interesting. Keep them coming.
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
[quote="garran9":j43cvqrn][quote="Sparkler Queen":j43cvqrn]None of the above for me...[/quote:j43cvqrn] I agree :wv[/quote:j43cvqrn] Me too :wv
Thanks Lizzy :wv
newyear09wife Posts: 899
I personally dont see why any of us wouldnt... I can understand why we may all want and insist on new bridal gown but if the dress i want and am willing to pay a couple of K for came in to my loacal op shop in immaculate condition and could be altered to fit me why the hell wouldnt i buy it and save myself a fortune.... also I have worn a second hand debs dress and a second hand bridesmaid dress and they were just gorgeous.... and I have recylced my daughters floweregirl dress to my friends daughter who is flowergirl on valentines day... but ive sked her to return it so that my youngest daughter will have it again should she need it and i dont see whats wrong with any of that!!
wouldntseemeinameringue Posts: 777
Personally, I would buy them all second hand if I could