Looking for good/reasonable priced photographer. (Kildare)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ditzy Dee Posts: 412
Anyone any ideas on the above We dont have a big budget so any suggestions would be great. Thanks
tilsun Posts: 4506
Hi We used Darren Purcell at www.visionary.ie for our wedding. He's based in Dublin but I'm sure he'd travel to KIldare. He's a lovely guy with reasonable prices and we could not have been happier with our photos.
Veruca-Salt Posts: 1542
We have Alan Mooney booked, lovely guy and very well priced! :wv
Spudmud Posts: 398
I think Im going to go with Nicky Mc Donnell in drogheda, she travels nationwide and doesnt charge extra. She does a cd only package for 650, she gets great reviews on here.
macsmissus Posts: 928
We're having Phil Voon from Give us a Goo Photography www.giveusagoo.com He is based in Sallins in Kildare & our wedding is in Dublin :wv He is such a nice guy and his works looks great.
treefern Posts: 63
we also used Darren Purcell. He was such a nice guy, very reasonable prices, and we couldn't be happier with the photos.
bride10 Posts: 105
another recommendation for darren purcell, we booked him.
lani Posts: 87
we are going with a guy called Peter O'Neill he is reasonable and such a nice guy and his work is fab.his number is 086/0265873. he is based in Wicklow
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
[quote="lani":1ey62nlz]we are going with a guy called Peter O'Neill he is reasonable and such a nice guy and his work is fab.his number is 086/0265873. he is based in Wicklow[/quote:1ey62nlz] we are going with Peter too! his work is really good and the package he had when we booked was really good! worth checking out. He is a really nice guy and think he will be great fun on the day!
lbolton Posts: 292
we booked darren purcell, sent deposit yesterday! :o)ll so another recommendation for him, hes a lovely guy, listens to what you want & his portfolio is brilliant! he did a wedding in the same hotel that we are getting married in & he e mailed me the photos that night (2 in the morning actually!)so i could c them! very reasonable as well!!