looking for help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

casocon Posts: 2
Hi I am getting married in August my darling husband to be has been diagnosed with incurable cancer but we want to make our wedding day as special as can be... what is keeping us going is the help, courage and belief in angels. We have decided to keep an angel theme through our wedding and what I am looking for (and struggling to find) is... we are giving all our guests tables the names of arch angels But I cant find angel cards with table numbers on them and I would really like to do this, as the wedding is getting closer I am panicking a bit over this, I would be so grateful for any help or suggestion on this O:o)
peanut14 Posts: 71
I'm very sorry to hear of your situation, you sound very brave in dealing with it. Is it the centre table number you are looking for? Do you know anyone nifty on a computer? You could download an angel image and either in word or photoshop insert it with the number! Print onto card tying in with your colour scheme, they would only need to be A5 size so you would get 2 to one A4 sheet. I hope you get it sorted? What date is your wedding?
Conormammy Posts: 404
im so sorry to hear that, I really hope that ye have the day of yer dreams, my mother went into st anthony stores in cork she said they might fo something like them for you, here is there number 0214272572. I hope they can help you..
casocon Posts: 2
thank you for your kind wishes and help.. I will look into your suggestions and see how I get on I will keep you posted, my wedding date is the 13th of august O:o)
n.finn2 Posts: 196
I am so sorry to hear that Casocon. I have just seen something that might interest you on zazzle. I will send you the link. I wish you both all the best and lots of love xx