Looking for large gift boxes!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohholymoley Posts: 2150
Hi girls just wondering if anyone knows where I can get large gift boxes? I want ones that I can fit my bridesmaids bathrobes into and wrap the box in a big bow....like a big present, you know you see them in America!!! All I seem to see is large gift bags. I have tried Easons and places like that but to no avail. Can anyone recommend a website that I can order these off? Thanks a mill!!!xxx
Royal Wolly Posts: 1020
You could give these guys a go: :wv
sshery_2000 Posts: 57
I've seen large gift boxes in TK Maxx in Limerick (Dublin Rd).
Mum of one Posts: 304
Hi Buskers, I'm going to do something similar to you for my bridesmaids and I bought round funky gift boxes in Dunnes! They were 10 euro each but I think will look very cool. So far I've fit bathrobes (they're not very big though), pj's from la senza, chocolates, party feet, a mini btl of champers and lip gloss into them. Hope that helps!
marianf Posts: 5845
I posted the same question recently! I eventually found boxes in a shop in Rathdowney Retail Outlet. They are storage boxes which are plain white plastic and square. They are very sturdy and can be reused. They were about €10 each. Ones I found on the net were extortionate prices.
ohholymoley Posts: 2150
Thanks girls, I am still not having much luck!! Tried Dunnes last night but couldnt see anything!!
marianf Posts: 5845
[quote="buskers":2v6gnqfb]Thanks girls, I am still not having much luck!! Tried Dunnes last night but couldnt see anything!![/quote:2v6gnqfb] Have you considered getting nice white wicker baskets?
Roxy1 Posts: 713
Hiya buskers im still looking too Im afraid. Dont think the bathrobes will fit in any of the nice gift bags that you can get.... If I come across any I'll let you know
HappyEverAfter Posts: 143
Try I've used them for ribbon and find them good. Postage might be a bit expensive though.
June09SoExcited Posts: 598
[quote="HappyEverAfter":338jfbz6]Try I've used them for ribbon and find them good. Postage might be a bit expensive though.[/quote:338jfbz6] I've ordered the XL silver boxes from midpac; they're quite big and would easily hold the bathrobes with some other stuff. They're only about £3.50 each and come flatpack. I've just made up 1 at the moment and it's holding 4 pairs of pj's, a frame, a small gift box, some bits and pieces and there's still room for more. :o0