Looking for really good bump support

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LittleButtons Posts: 945
My lower back is in bits when I wake up and I toss and turn all night with the pain. It's from the weight of my bump. Does anyone know of a really good bump support that will keep bump in place when I ly down. Think when I ly on side babies fall to side and it pulls on my lower back. I got this a bit on last pregnancy towards the end but I can't cope with no sleep already I'm only 14 weeks
fizzy bubbles Posts: 339
You poor thing, you must be wrecked with not sleeping, a toddler and being pregnant. I am not too sure about the bump support. Maybe your gp would know of something that can help? Also do you know any other mums of twins/ triplets that can advise? I think over in Magic Mum there is an area for mums of twins/ triplets. Best of luck
TweetMul Posts: 495
Hi, You could give the belly bra a go and see if it helps you. http://www.medicare.ie/latest-products/ ... pport.html Hope things get a bit better for you soon
Daff Posts: 11644
no advice but til you get something have you put a pillow under teh bump? I usually have one under bump and one behind me... I'm cocooned by pillows :o0
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
I know Murrays medical do bump supports, have a look at their online catologue. You can have it odered into their shop on Talbot st. You could also try www.physioneeds.ie Many many congrats on your great news :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll