Looks like my BFP was a false alarm

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AudreyJ Posts: 1063
Hi all, very disappointed. Did a non digital clearblue yesterday, very faint line. Did one this morning, no line at all. Then started bleeding. Sent DH to pharmacy to get another digital test, came up "not pregnant". So it looks as though I had a chemical pregnancy or very early miss. I phoned in sick, feeling totally pissed off, crampy and miserable.
swissgirl Posts: 2301
So so so sorry Audrey, Sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Should you go to your GP anyway? I am so sorry. :action31
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Hi Audrey Terribly sorry about that girl, I do feel for you. Go home tonight and let himself spoil you rotten. :action32
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Oh Audrey, I'm so sorry to hear that :o( Look after yourself pet. (((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))) :xxx :thnk
Mrs MOS Posts: 205
So sorry to hear this. :xox I too had a chemical pregnancy at the end of last moth. You get your hopes up and they are dashed. I did the exact same as you in terms of testing and went from having a positive to a negative result. Then a few days later my AF turned up. I know its hard but try to stay positive. I have decided that I am not going to test early next time, I am going to wait and test when I am actually a few days late, rather than first day AF hasn't turned up. Take it easy this weekend
clucky Posts: 26471
oh Audrey i am very sorry to hear that take care of yourself :thnk
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
sorry to hear that audrey take it easy girl
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Oh Audrey I am so so sorry to read this. How heartbreaking for you. Take good care of yourself. You and DH are in my thoughts. :xxx
NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh Audrey :o( I'm so sorry :action32 Look after yourself hun xx
Angel2 Posts: 787
Audrey I'm so sorry to hear that hon. Take care of yourself. :thnk