Looks vs Intelligence

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hadtoleave Posts: 2522
Just for fun would you rather be: absolutely stunning but completely stupid OR really butt ugly but be super intelligent
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
I'm going to be totally shallow and say stunning looks but stupid!
Elphaba Posts: 741
Super Intelligent, you can always make yourself beautiful, you can't make yourself intelligent.
Rogue User Posts: 6101
Looks fade, intelligence stays with you. Also, I know plenty of dumb good looking people who no one wants to be around cos they are boring as f*ck. But I don't know many intelligent ugly people who I wouldn't want as my friends. Forgot to say but think it's pretty obvious I'd go with intelligence. Lucky for me - I've got both.
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
oh just realised I didn't put in my answer I would pick looks over intelligence :-8 :-8
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
[quote="BrideOfRecession":2um2hic7]Looks fade, intelligence stays with you. Also, I know plenty of dumb good looking people who no one wants to be around cos they are boring as f*ck. But I don't know many intelligent ugly people who I wouldn't want as my friends. Forgot to say but think it's pretty obvious I'd go with intelligence. Lucky for me - I've got both.[/quote:2um2hic7] Soo true.. I'm changing my answer..
wowser Posts: 538
I don't know girls. Yes I would love to think I'll go for the intelligence, but if we go for the full cliche not sure who would be happier, I'm afraid the stunner with no brains.
mammy2011 Posts: 1388
Fuck it i'd take the stunning looks!
Buttonnose Posts: 477
[quote="BrideOfRecession":20r43uhs]Looks fade, intelligence stays with you. Also, I know plenty of dumb good looking people who no one wants to be around cos they are boring as f*ck. But I don't know many intelligent ugly people who I wouldn't want as my friends.[/quote:20r43uhs] +1 with this completely. I'd much rather have an intelligent conversation with my H2B than ogle at him and listen to him come out with a spiel of rubbish. I deal with enough stupid people on a daily basis, so it's nice to come home and have a decent conversation with himself, so I wouldn't change that for anything. Even Leonardo di Caprio. :o0
NittyGritty Posts: 1605
Think for today, I'll go with the beautiful, dumb scenario. I'll marry a rich footballer, live like a spoiled, vajazzalled princess and be too stupid to know or care how ridiculous I am.