Lose Weight - PowerPlate

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Charli09 Posts: 235
The price of PowerPlates have really come down in price. I bought one four weeks ago for £99 (Bodi-tek). Every 15 minute session is the equivalent of 40 minutes in the gym. I start work really early and don't get home until really late so don't get a chance to exercise until I get home. Just using the PowerPlate ...or as I call it the Jiggler....I've managed to lose 10lbs in 4 weeks. My bodyshape has changed and I can really notice a difference. If you don't have the time; I'd recommend buying one if you can fit it into your budget. :wv
tlove Posts: 572
good that sounds great! I might look into getting on of them!
gone elsewhere Posts: 1780
tlove Posts: 572
where did you get it for 99 sterling??
playabella Posts: 543
Not on your heart and lungs, it isn't.[/quote] What does it do to your heart and lungs Lois? I use it at the gym and you have me worried now!!
gone elsewhere Posts: 1780
playabella Posts: 543
Thank god for that Lois. I use it after my gym classes and I find that I dont wake up the next day with aching muscles. I thought for a moment there that it was bad for ur heart and lungs!! Silly me :-8
joer Posts: 1617
I call it the wobble machine!!! I bought one a few weeks ago but have only used it a few times, mainly, I'm too lazy to read the manual. I use the one in the gym too when I dont have time for my usual resistance training. I'll start using it more and measure my before and after and see what differenc it makes!
ellabella Posts: 191
where did you buy it for 99 euro, thats a great price !! :eek