LOST is scary!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lucylou07 Posts: 560
that torture place is horrible. I'll be having nightmares.
NotHere Posts: 10273
It's like a brainwashing room, that must be what they do with new comers :eek
kittenheart Posts: 1488
Do you think that Ben is letting Juliet go home because Jack is there to take over the medical side of things? I was wondering and what was Juliet meant to be doing for this company in the first place? Is that why they kidnapped your woman that was pregnant that time? Jesus more questions
NotHere Posts: 10273
And you know the young girl that helped Kate and Sawyer? Can't think of her name but she is the French woman's daughter. And Juliette referred to Ben as her dad :ooh
jarashow Posts: 3083
[quote="Firefly*":dn9o0tpr]And you know the young girl that helped Kate and Sawyer? Can't think of her name but she is the French woman's daughter. And Juliette referred to Ben as her dad :ooh[/quote:dn9o0tpr] Is she really her daughter Firefly ??? I totally missed that.
charli Posts: 5994
she is cos the french woman referred to her baby Alex that was taken 16 years ago - that girls name is Alex and she is about 16 (supposedly anyway) - but Ben her father??? :eek more questions though, getting annoyed now still it answered how/why Juliette is on the island - her ex getting run over by the bus :eek
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
I thought it was a really good epiusode last night. I didn't realize that Alex was Danielle's daughter...hmmmm...more questions! :-8