LOTTO

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nelswife Posts: 3869
Don't forget to do your lotto tonight girls €16million!!!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Played online earlier, Lotto and Euromillions (€29 million!). Oh pleeeeeeeeease let me win, I'm a good person!
nelswife Posts: 3869
Yeah i did mine at lunch...although i wouldn't win an agrument so don't fancy my chances... sure was at my hens the weekend and we all out in €1..and got €26 worth of lotto and we didn't even win a scratch card!!
gillette Posts: 1803
I'm away with work for the day and went get home until after the lotto is drawn. And my DH is not answering my ever more frantic texts and emails about buying me a ticket with my number on it!
SpringChicken Posts: 666
1 winner! Imagine. I hope it's a syndicate. That's a crazy amount of money to get just like that. Although I wouldn't turn it down! Anyone know where it was won?
babbiigurl Posts: 120
It says on the lotto website it was someone from the south east who won it, I hope it's a syndicate too would rather see it shared around a few people than 1 person to get it all!!!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="Spring Chicken":3sqpxjqk]1 winner! Imagine. I hope it's a syndicate. That's a crazy amount of money to get just like that. Although I wouldn't turn it down! Anyone know where it was won?[/quote:3sqpxjqk] You know what I actually dont think that its a crazy amount of money for one person. That time the woman won the euromillions which was over 100 million was madness all right, but I dont think 16 million is that bad. I mean you would give a good few million away your family and friends. Give a bit to charity. If your from Dublin a good house would cost you another couple of million. Then put money away for your children. Your let with enough to live comfortably for the rest of your life!!
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
arrgghhh WON in the south east- god dammit!!!! O:| my lucky streak is over ! :duh:
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="TheDiamondWollie":1dvme0ol]arrgghhh WON in the south east- god dammit!!!! O:| my lucky streak is over ! :duh:[/quote:1dvme0ol] Is your wedding in 8 days????!!!!!
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":2kzculst][quote="TheDiamondWollie":2kzculst]arrgghhh WON in the south east- god dammit!!!! O:| my lucky streak is over ! :duh:[/quote:2kzculst] Is your wedding in 8 days????!!!!![/quote:2kzculst] IT SURE IS WOHOOOOOOOOOO :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll