Love is..........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mml Posts: 453
My hubby cleaning the puke off the toilet bowl that I splattered after a few too many last night :innocent: The things we do for each other!!! :o0 Anybody else have some little things ye do for each other?
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
H2B has spent the day wallpapering our hallway, now that's love!Especially since he has a wee hangover after last night :hic
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Taking the red pieces out of curry as H2B cannot stand them! And him for me, making me tea when I am sick and giving me mini kisses and cuddles!
gottabfp Posts: 5641
love is Hubby putting the hot walter bottles in the bed to warm it up for me without being asked, also he just went to the toilet and put the toilet seat down. A good start to the new year :o)ll :o)ll
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
wasnt feeling to great this morning...babs acting up a bit and I was running in and out of the toilet, my DH was great, the poor guy sat with me and rubbed my back. Had a lie in until 1:30 and he kept comin in and making sure I was ok. I havent done much for him recently...maybe I could say Im carring his baby, is that good enough??!!, :o0 :o0 Oh I did drop and collect him from the pub the other night
ticketyboo Posts: 625
getting up in the morning to a totally clean house (i mean i didn't have to lift a finger today!) had breakfast waiting for me and dinner made for me later on in the day. he only told me the reason he is doing all this at 7 o clock he said... we are trying to conceive so said he wanted to make today as easy as possible for me (TMI - aunt flo is due today) he said i should relax and at least if it arrives ill have nothing to do because he knows how upset i'd be and not in the mood to do anything.... bless him, he never thinks of himself. definatly may make this up to him! for him - i send him out every 2nd week to make sure he has some time to himself and something like FlexyDee's situation, take the peppers out of his curries, he absolutly hates them (i really may do more) :o0
Bellisima Posts: 3583
[quote="Rubyrose":11e1naj1]wasnt feeling to great this morning...babs acting up a bit and I was running in and out of the toilet, my DH was great, the poor guy sat with me and rubbed my back. Had a lie in until 1:30 and he kept comin in and making sure I was ok. I havent done much for him recently...maybe I could say Im carring his baby, is that good enough??!!, :o0 :o0 Oh I did drop and collect him from the pub the other night[/quote:11e1naj1] I think thats more than enough - you're making him an heir!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: And Tickety Boo you're story is lovely - its nice to hear a hubby so focused on TTC!!
Daisywall Posts: 577
Leaving a hot water bottle in his side of bed for when we get home from pub late.
randomusername Posts: 2134
Getting up with dd in the morning so I can have a rest and catch up on some sleep, then as well as feeding washing and dressing her he has the house clean and I got brekkie in bed.... was slightly suspicious of him doing it all on his own :o0 :o0 :o0
vidia Posts: 2960
............. sleeping on the wet spot!!!