Menu

Love Katy Perry's ....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsPatience Posts: 1147
new song "Firework" :lvs :lvs just love the words or something .....makes you feel happy :-8 :compress anyone else like it?
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
I saw her on some teen awards the other night and before she sang it she said the song meant so much to her and started crying! I think I have a girlie crush on her - I've dumped Hollie Will-o-booby DD even loves the song on youtube with her and elmo - she's a bit saucy in it :eek
happyfamily Posts: 3323
Yup I find it really uplifting or something
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
I do - makes me feel happy too!! *) <- a firework!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
[quote="mrssunflower":2chag12j] DD even loves the song on youtube with her and elmo - she's a bit saucy in it :eek[/quote:2chag12j] I LOVE this song. I did see the youtube version she did with Elmo that got banned. It was because her outfit was a bit revealing, but I didnt think it was ban worthy
Sorry did i miss something she got banned from an Elmo video :yelrotflmaosmilie: okay!!! :o0 Yeah its the words i think, especially the words [b:3bbjc8uz]"Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road"[/b:3bbjc8uz]...totally believe in this, even though can be hard at the time to see iykwim!
Sodapop Posts: 3220
I dont like that plastic bag bit of the song !! She must have been watching American Beauty at the time !! I love Rihanna's only girl in the world right now!!!!
No actually i liked that part for some strange reason, part i actually paid attention to first..weird i know!! :o0 Love Rihanna song too for different reasons.... Btw lurve your Avatar Fairy21
Sodapop Posts: 3220
[quote="MrsPatience":2yxnk4ov]Btw lurve your Avatar Fairy21[/quote:2yxnk4ov] ahhhh thanks! your guy is cute!!
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
[quote="MrsPatience":2gt1gw33]Sorry did i miss something she got banned from an Elmo video :yelrotflmaosmilie: okay!!! :o0 [/quote:2gt1gw33] :o0 yup! Parents went mad that sesame street we're showing a 'half naked woman' parading around singing a song. So ridiculas!