Menu

Love my new avatar!! How cute!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SenoritaH Posts: 167
Anyone else here a golf widow like me???? :yelrotflmaosmilie:
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
I am!! H2b is a golf addict!! Plays at least twice a week then practises another night or 2! Our weekend tv is sky sports with whatever golf championship is on!!
Synergy Posts: 2768
I maybe joining your club soon. Himself has got the clubs and has organised the lessons, move over Tiger Woods lol
SenoritaH Posts: 167
Hahaha!!! Sing it Sorrentobride! :yelrotflmaosmilie: Ah sure it could be worse, keep them out of trouble! ;o( haha! Welcome to the club Synergy O-O x
ianstuart Posts: 1947
Can i join your club???? :wv :wv Hubby 2b plays twice a week on his days off , and he has picked our honeymoon around it. We are going to a golf & spa resort in Mexico . He made sure to tell me it was a spa resort first and only then quietly mention its a golf resort also. But i dont mind where we go cause it will be just us and no wedding , dress fitting , hair trials to talk about. Cant wait to get away. :lvs
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
[quote="Synergy":2662ga0f]I maybe joining your club soon. Himself has got the clubs and has organised the lessons, move over Tiger Woods lol[/quote:2662ga0f] :yelrotflmaosmilie: Be prepared to spend your life organising things around golf!! Everything that happens here is based on whether theres golf on or not! He hurt his wrist last July and couldn't play for 10 looooong months and I had to listen to him whinging!! :zzzz: He's back playing again so peace has been restored in the house!! In an attempt to get me interested he bought me a brand new set of golf clubs, my mum and dad bought me shoes, tees, hat, glove, Nike golf balls etc! I look like a total pro till I swing for the ball and miss!! Must get back into it. Got a few lessons and enjoyed it. Keep slagging him that once I start playing we can play loads of mixed competitions together! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Couple Photography
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
I am, have been for years...luckily I like my own company! :o0 :o0
MrsTwit Posts: 842
I'm a hurling widow..... does that count??? :wv H2B thought we should get married in December / January because there def wouldn't be any hurling matches missed then...... obviously I put my foot down LOL :o0
cookiemad Posts: 917
ha i beat ye all,im a darts,golf,soccer,football,horse racing,dog racing,tennis,snooker,pool,cards,and rugby widow.only thing he dosnt watch is figure ice skating and he assures me that when dossing becomes a sport,he will be on that band wagon aswell lol :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: