Love when something nice happens to me!! its rare!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrswifey09 Posts: 1300
been off sick all week and worrying bout money cuz I wont be paid for my sick leave, trying to get tons of college work done but cant... and my dh came home last night to say he got a call off a friend who was at our wedding 18 months ago and gave us a voucher for a weekend away but it was either "lost" or "stolen" on our wedding day with a number of other envelopes...after our honeymoon my dh subtly asked him what he had gotten us incase it was a cheque that anyone could have in their hands at this stage and he said it was a voucher....so rang th voucher company and they said they wud look out for it being used and stop it if it was but couldnt re-issue one for 18 months........well the 18 months is up.......so we're gettin it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo excited to book something to look forward to!!! :lvs when something nice happens!!!
sugarkk Posts: 1384
That's wonderful! Am so pleased for you... it is lovely when something like that happens.
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Ah thats great! Enjoy using your voucher! :o)ll
Jawl Posts: 8881
Awww nice one, hope you have a really lovely time! :o)ll
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Yeah! :o)ll So happy for you. Sucks that it happened in the 1st place though. Some people are so awful. They'll have no luck for nicking your gifts. Anyway, yippee :o)ll O-O
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
awww lovely, enjoy it! You'll probably appreciate it more now
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Nice one! Enjoy it! :o)ll :o)ll
t2be2012 Posts: 718
thats brillant news :o)ll :o)ll enjoy your weekend away, ull enjoy it so much more having had to wait for it for so long !!!