Low morning temperatures- a bit worried

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miss Twinkle Posts: 230
Hi girls, have the Charting your Fertility book and just dip in and out to be honest. On my 1st baby I conceived with hubby needing only to take off his socks . . . >:o) this time it's much different Baby is 15 months old and am bfing 3 times a day. Have recently started taking my morning temperatures to see if I can start tracking my cycles. Think I had the 1st bit of AF since baby last week, more spotting than anything else but I'm counting it. My morning temperatures are only in the 94.2-94.5 range. Does anyone know why they'd be so low? Thanks a million in advance :thnk
babyforus Posts: 1619
Hi. Are you up in the middle of the night? That might affect it but it would probably make temps higher if anything. They are def pre-ov temps. I didn't get AF back until I went to two BFs ( morning and evening). Oh also make sure you have a new battery in your bbt!
wowza Posts: 556
My temps were always low. It doesn't matter what they are so long as they are following the pattern of higher after ov. My high temps were the ones over 36.
LittleLily Posts: 3682
+1 to wowza. It makes no difference what the actual temperatures are. What really matters is the pattern.
Miss Twinkle Posts: 230
Great help girls. Thanks so much. No, not up during the night, thank God!! Will have a renewed sense of gusto in the am so. Really appreciate replies :thnk