Lower back pain at 9 weeks - bit worried - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sinion Posts: 6050
oh my god I didn't know, congrats!!! :o)ll and hope you're ok :xxx
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
[quote="Sinion":1txipzp5]oh my god I didn't know, congrats!!! :o)ll and hope you're ok :xxx[/quote:1txipzp5] Thanks :wv You too :thnk
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi Muffin, just seeing this now. Look after yourself, no stretching or pulling. I know you're not supposed to hoover either because it can put a strain on your back so maybe that's what happened when you stretched to the washing line? Hope you're feeling more relaxed after speaking to the hospital :thnk
charli Posts: 5994
hiya!! nothing to add to the wise wisdom of the others but just wanted to offer my congrats - didnt know you were in da club!! :o)ll :o)ll
oirish Posts: 1541
hi muffin, try not to worry too much - it's probably just normal stretching and pulling. It may be possible you pulled something reaching down or up with the clothes - evil housework, I never do any :o0 hope you feel better soon !
Thanks for all your good wishes girls. I've sat and eaten all afternoon, I'm eating through the pain. :-8 All the food has made me slightly ill, but on the plus side, the pain has subsided. Now, where is the ice-cream?
twinssep Posts: 1242
hi mrs congrats on the pregnancy hope ur feeling better today and r resting as much as yyou can how did ur wedding go u were a roganstown bride too werent you
Thanks so much for that Twinsep. Wedding went fab, had a great time, loved Roganstown, can't say enough about them, they were just the best ever.
twinssep Posts: 1242
GLAD TO HEAR U HAD A GOODtime we loved it up there too hows the pain today
bumble Posts: 1980
Muffin my sis went through the same worry earlier this year....lower back pain and she was so worried, but it was fine...she gave birth to a baby girl last week. Try not to worry ... once there's no spotting you'll be grand. Best of luck and congrats on your pregnancy!