Lucy Livin with Jade Goody

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ladyrav Posts: 51
Morning all Did anyone see this last night? what did ye make of it? I could not believe that bed was not even made for her when she got there and then it didnt look like it had been after either. jade's boyfriend (think he is her x now) really was a right moran!!
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
i hate that lucy girl... she looks like the tranny off telly bingo shes not getting married is she? bella doyle will tip her off shes getting slagged on the internet and she'll be on giving out to me in a min
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
I really like Lucy. I think she's really funny and down to earth. I was listening to her on 2FM yesterday evening on my way home from work too. I thought that she came accross well on the show last night too.
dawn porter is the best female presenter at the moment gok wan (sp?) on how to look good naked is brilliant too
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
[quote="AnthonyHutton":2v2fabmy]dawn porter is the best female presenter at the moment gok wan (sp?) on how to look good naked is brilliant too[/quote:2v2fabmy] Yeah Dawn Porter is fantastic. I totally disagree on that Gok Wan git. CAN'T stand him.
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote="AnthonyHutton":2rdzgqck][b:2rdzgqck]dawn porter is the best female presenter at the moment[/b:2rdzgqck] who's she?? :-8 [b:2rdzgqck]gok wan (sp?) on how to look good naked is brilliant too[/b:2rdzgqck][/quote:2rdzgqck] yeah, I really liked him as a presenter, until I read an article about what he's really like, when the cameras stop rolling :ooh Ok, I know you shouldn't believe everything you read, but unfortunately, it has turned me off him. Sorry, a bit off topic there :-8 I like Lucy Kennedy, she does seem pretty down to earth. I like Kathyrn Rodgers too. The ladies of TV3 could learn a thing or two from them >:o)
whats gok like off camera!
[quote="AnthonyHutton":3mt96ich]whats gok like off camera![/quote:3mt96ich] An ass (excuse the pun >:o) ) Do you want me to post the article?
happywife Posts: 1575
yeah post article - i really like Gok Wan
Here you go, "how to feel bad naked"