Menu

Luigi Malones

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aylala Posts: 3673
Heading here tonight after work with the girlies I've been before and head a fabbo steak, any recommendations for a nice healthy main or would steak and a salad be nice and healthy? Or might go for a ceaser salad for a mains (dressing on the side) to be good All the few pounds I lost before the wedding have crept back on and I have a wedding next month and want to not look bloated Any recommendations for me please? :wv
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
what about a chicken dish like garlic chicken? http://www.luigimalones.com/LUIGIMALONE ... t/main.htm
Oh I looooove garlic, might give it a go thanks SS :thnk
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
They do nice fajitas, so maybe with the peppers/chicken etc, and the flour tortillas that might not be too bad. When I was there last, myself and my friend actually ordered a salad and pizza between us and halved both. Cheapskate I know :-8 but the portions are so big, it was the first time we were able to finish the plate, it seems such a shame to be throwing half away that you can't eat.
Miah Posts: 2738
Going there for my hens - I love, love LOVE that place! I would highly recommend the mixed fajitas - not so good for the waistline, but they're gorgeous!! Oh and nachos grande for starters - yum!! And the cocktails.... oh my!!!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i was never there but the menu looks great im drooling here
[quote="lippy":mkspy75u]They do nice fajitas, so maybe with the peppers/chicken etc, and the flour tortillas that might not be too bad. When I was there last, myself and my friend actually ordered a salad and pizza between us and halved both. Cheapskate I know :-8 but the portions are so big, it was the first time we were able to finish the plate, it seems such a shame to be throwing half away that you can't eat.[/quote:mkspy75u] Thats a great idea Lippy, I'm not a big eater at all, normally get 2 starters one for starter and one for main otherwise I cannot finish it and its such a waste
[quote="Miah":b8j007r4]Going there for my hens - I love, love LOVE that place! I would highly recommend the mixed fajitas - not so good for the waistline, but they're gorgeous!! Oh and nachos grande for starters - yum!! And the cocktails.... oh my!!![/quote:b8j007r4] Should of went there for mine actually, oh well Dying for a singapore sling >:o)
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
There you are now, sorted ;o) I should mention that we were leaving room for the pitcher of sangria as well, nothing like the red stuff you get in Spain, they mix it with passionfruit juice, you could get nicely sozzled gossiping and sipping away. Aw, I wish I was going :hic
Come on, I'll squueze you in my leggings (wore leggins to make room for big belly later on ala Joey from Friends with his 'thanksgiving pants' )