Lump under arm

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Elliecat Posts: 2725
Hi girls, I was sitting in the house last night when I noticed a wee lump in my arm pit, its about the size of a pea and kind of moves around under the skin when I touch it. Its not sore or anything, but I've made an appointment with the doc to get it checked out - it has freaked me out a bit to be honest. Has anyone had any experience with this, I was just wondering in case it might have something to do with the fact that I'm getting near the end of pregnancy and milk ducts and all that??
pricilla Posts: 1564
I have gotten these too and so has my sister! For both of us, the cause was deodorant, especially the roll on stuff. Have to be careful what kind we use now, but it's been years since we got them. Get it checked by the doctor anyway and do it before Christmas or you'll just end up worrying. Best of luck!
charli Posts: 5994
i had one too years ago and also it was the deodorant are you using any? could it be a case of perhaps perspiring more? i know i am not that i am heavily pregnant you are right to have it checked because if its not the above it could be milk duct or something
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Thanks girls. The deoderant theory did cross my mind, and I have been using roll ons for a long time now. I have an appointment with the doc on Thursday morning anyway, so hopefully it turns out to be nothing more serious than this. Do you think I should not use deoderant between now and then to see if it will go away??
Mrs Mac2be Posts: 571
Hi Ellie Cat I had this also, at about 27 weeks turned out to be a milk duct, I know easier said then done but try not to worry its probably just that,
newyearbabs Posts: 686
[quote="charli":2tyc7jeg]i had one too years ago and also it was the deodorant [/quote:2tyc7jeg] Same with me hopefully doc will shed some light on it