Lunch Idea please??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nelswife Posts: 3869
I am starving and cant stop thinking about food and what i am going to have for lunch..give me some ideas please Work near *) a garage that makes up rolls / paninis *) superquinn *) chipper *) McDonalds *) Pubs - that serve both sandwiches / hot food / soups Roll on 1.00.....
ShutterBug Posts: 1056
Yesterday I had a toasted chicken tikka wrap with peppers, cucumber, and spring onion - there was also some kind of extra salad dressing on it but not sure what it was but it was yum!
SunnyK Posts: 3834
There's a pub down the road from me that does lovely big toasted bagels at lunchtime with a few nachos and a bit of salad on the side - yuuuuuuummmm! I'd go for either that or a nice fat toasted wrap!
a toasted bagel sounds yummy...with cream cheese and bacon...dont know if any of those places do bagels!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I have no car today so I'm going to ring Subway and get them to deliver a 6 inch Spicy Italian - oo-er missus :o0
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":3bgkctln]I have no car today so I'm going to ring Subway and get them to deliver a 6 inch Spicy Italian - oo-er missus :o0[/quote:3bgkctln] Do subway deliver??...there is a subway at blanchardstown shopping centre...wonder if they will deliver save me going out in the rain. 6 " hearty italian with chicken, bacon. mayo and lettuce..yummy!! Thanks SSF!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="nelswife":2wo21vpm][quote="StupidSexyFlanders":2wo21vpm]I have no car today so I'm going to ring Subway and get them to deliver a 6 inch Spicy Italian - oo-er missus :o0[/quote:2wo21vpm] Do subway deliver??...there is a subway at blanchardstown shopping centre...wonder if they will deliver save me going out in the rain. 6 " hearty italian with chicken, bacon. mayo and lettuce..yummy!! Thanks SSF!![/quote:2wo21vpm] Some do - there are two where I work, one does, one doesn't. Give them a ring and check. I only discovered this yesterday - could be dangerous!
Yeah if they deliver it would be, just checked online and they do a dine for 2 for €10, 2 regular subs, 2 drinks and either cookie or crisps....all for €9.99...so thats me and one of the girls are getting just reading the menu here..then going to ring and see will they deliver!! http://www.blanchardstowncentre.ie/1213_offer.aspx TWO CAN DINE 9.99 EURO Choose any 2 regular 6'' Subs, 2 regular drinks, and 2 cookies or crisps for just 9.99 Earn 66 points on your Subcard. Special Offer ends 30 June 2011. View All Offers at Subway >>>
Jawl Posts: 8881
I have 2 slices of wholemeal bread with extra lite mayo, some cajun chicken, lettuce and tomatoes. I'm starving now, and can't wait to get stuck into it. I'm hungry today for some reason.
Twirl Posts: 5598
i am so hungry i cannot wait for lunch, I had a packet of Mighty Munch for my morning break and im still hungry though my stomach is seriously bloated, i dont know how im going to get off my chair. For lunch i have a chicken, red onion and lettuce sambo. Enjoy the subway nelswife.