Lunch-On Diet Help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hyper2012 Posts: 1327
Ok im gonna have a wrap for lunch as i am obstaining from White Bread and had 2 Slices of McCambridge Brown for Brekkie!! What can i get on a wrap thats low fat I would usually >:o) get hot chicken and stuffing and of course a nice full fat pack of king crisps oh and full fat coke but im defo not gettting that ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE???????? :o( :o( :o(
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Do u like tuna? I love a tuna wrap with spinach, onion, peppers, anys salad you like really (except the calorie laden stuff like coleslaw & potato salad obviously!) Or you could have turkey with Ballymaloe relish and lots of salad to bulk it up.
ShutterBug Posts: 1056
What about a cajun chicken wrap with some salad, peppers and onion. Could even get it toasted.... Diet coke or water. If you want to be really good fruit or those muller light yogurts are healthy for the size of them. If I still want crisps I get wheelies, snax or chickatees. Velvet Crunch are good but give me spots so cant eat them.
PeaPod Posts: 583
How about turkey? With loads of salad! Or even plain chicken with a little bit of stuffing would be grand!
Hyper2012 Posts: 1327
Thanks ladies think ill go with the plain chicken and stuffing and maybe the cajun chicken tommorow! I dont eat any fish :o( but would love to like tuna or any fish as i think that would make things a lil easier. O:| I think i might get some light low crisps and im lashing the water into me since Monday no more fizzy dirnks mid week!! And only take away once a week! Its sooooo hard i want to loose a stone not anything massive but still hard :o(
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
A wrap as as much fat and carbs as bread so be careful! Could you get a salad with the same fillings in a tray instead? And a low fat yogurt for desert?
SunnyK Posts: 3834
[quote="mrssunflower":1xzf9fh8]A wrap as as much fat and carbs as bread so be careful! Could you get a salad with the same fillings in a tray instead? And a low fat yogurt for desert?[/quote:1xzf9fh8] Yeah wraps might not be as bloating as bread but still got the fat etc I think. How about trying to replace the wraps / bread with Ryvita....and then stock up on loads of the salady stuff. Skips are quite a low fat crisp I think compared to the likes of Hunkey Doreys etc.
Jawl Posts: 8881
I'd go for Cajun Chicken in the wrap to give it flavour, and add lettuce, tomatoes and peppers. But just to note you'd be better off having a cereal for breakfast, and having McCambridges OR wrap OR pitta only once in the day. I wanted to have a chicken pitta last Friday evening for dinner, so I went with Ryvita during the day with my chicken and salad.