Lyrath brides???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ahhhB2B Posts: 25
Hi ladies looking for any info on lyrath you can provide I think it's the one! Just trying to see if they will negotiate or throw in anything with the packages- they seem to have events and reservations completely separate - just wondering if anyone managed to get anywhere ?? Also any reviews tips advice on it as a venue?? Xx
Bluebellbride Posts: 610
We got married there this summer. They were great for negotiating. My mam came with us and did the most of it with no shame. PM me if you like for the details. Delighted we went with them, everything was done very well, nothing but praise.
Thank you pm sent xx
Anorcv Posts: 1
Hi ladies, also looking at the lyrath and wondering how ye got on with the negotiations re packages and accomodation, really hoping to get booked this week. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hi! We booked last month- just love the place staff are fantastic and the service I've seen so far brilliant!( went down for a look and stayed for a bite to eat - and the staff serving canopies were even bringing them out to pple in smoking area so they wouldn't miss out!!) Have you asked them for anything? They didn't budge on prices really for us- gave us the option of taking out the toast drink which is a top up of wine- when are you hoping to have you wedding? They offer a discount for winter months x