Menu

Lyrath Hotel Kilkenny

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2019Bride Posts: 1
Just looking for some reviews/feedback on the Lyrath Hotel in Kilkenny. I am interested in recent reviews within the last year on so or any Lyrath Brides or b2b
MsC2be Posts: 32
Hi 2019Bride. We got married in the Lyrath last September and have to say everything went so smoothly and the staff went above and beyond for everyone. It really was an amazing day (I know everyone says that!) A lot of guests commented on the quality of the food, with some saying it was the best they had ever had at a wedding. In the run up to the big day the staff were extremely helpful in all aspects - accommodation, menu tasting, decorations etc. They also set up everything extra we had brought down with us - candy cart, photographs, table extras etc. I was back down in the hotel over Christmas and it has all been done up so it's looking even better then ever. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me. I was so worried about how everything would go on the day but I needn't of been as the staff were all so professional and had everything under control :)