m&m's

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kopbabe Posts: 453
Hi, I saw somebody had these and would luv to get them but I see they dont ship internationally. However i thought sopmebody on here did say they got them delivered. Can anyone shed any light on this? :wv
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
I was seriously tinking of having them but it was woring out too expensive but this link shoud help you http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... hp?t=89446
your a star kerrylass, i did a search and came up with nothing!! thats brill, will give them a buzz on Mon about shipping here. :o)ll :o)ll
no bother any time :wv
Betsy May Posts: 2168
I think they don't ship customised ones outside the US but will ship bags of individual colours, e.g. all white or all blue with a regular M on them.
sonopotere Posts: 1124
lovin the new you kerrylass!!!
[quote="poweraoife2":3avj1g0x]lovin the new you kerrylass!!![/quote:3avj1g0x] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Thanks
I emailed them to see if they would make exceptions and they told me to get onto their customer service section as they would sort something for me :o)ll :o)ll Myself and h2b are from rival football clubs so i want our name and date on some and then the 2 football clubs on the others. Think it would be a good ice-breaker as loads from both clubs will be there. :wv