Menu

M&S bra's

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buzybumble Posts: 831
Im not big in the boob department but my bridesmaids are and now M&S have put their prices up on their bra's if you have a big bust cause of using extra material. I'd say it's only a matter of time that they will do this with all their clothes which I think is very unfair for larger/bustier women. Im not going to buy underwear from them anymore.
dink Posts: 83
Good for you - I agree it's ridiculous! And they aren't as good quality as they used to be - I got my 'wedding bra' from M&S and the strap snapped off half way through the wedding!!! :-8
frecklz Posts: 1839
Penneys and Dunnes all the way for me! :o0
squiggles Posts: 243
I wouldn't really have a problem with this if the garment is made from an expensive fabric. Wouldn't agree with it at all if its garments made fromt something cheap like polyester.
buzybumble Posts: 831
[quote="squiggles":2x24m9qb]I wouldn't really have a problem with this if the garment is made from an expensive fabric. Wouldn't agree with it at all if its garments made fromt something cheap like polyester.[/quote:2x24m9qb] I dont think any woman would have a problem if the fabric was good but it's not.