M & S Valentines offer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tarad Posts: 198
Marks are having the following offer for Valentines - enjoy! M&S Valentines Day Meal for Two : €25 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runs Thursday til Sunday - Starter - Main Course - Side Dish - Desert - Bottle of Wine - Single Red Rose Starters: Camembert with Chutney Onion and goats cheeses speciality tartlets Pate de campagne Honey roast salmon cocktail shots Prawn cocktail Applewood smoked salmon Coquilles st jaques Camembert and brusshetti Scallops and chorizo antipasti Parma ham Main courses: Sirloin steak with pepper Gastro beef ribs Duck a l'orange Lamb rack with basil and pine nuts Seafood medley Rump steak and peppercorn sauce Parma wrapped chicken and cheese Lochmuir scottish lightly smoked salmon joint 2 dover sole Mushroom nut roast Side Dishes: New potato/Herb Caesar vegetables Med veg House salad bowl Ultimate mash Gastro chips Fresh chips Desserts: Valentines heart chocolate souffle Valentines chocolate entertaining Melt in the middle chocolate puddings Raspberry panacotta White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake Fruit tarts Special strawberry collection Cheese selection Flower: Single rose Wines: Bluff Hill sparkling Sparkling pinot noir Malbec reserve Fleurie Petit chablis Marlborough sauvignon blanc Kaituna Hills sauvignon blanc
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
I bought the meal for two before and it was lovely, great variety of food, H2B just loved it
thirdtimelucky Posts: 857
wow, brilliant value. My mouth is watering. Must get me to M&S pronto!
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Can't wait to get my hands on this offer!!!!!!!!!! I :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs M&S offers!
macsmissus Posts: 928
Going over at lunch time to pick this up. We're away this weekend but it will defo come in handy another time coz you can freeze almost all of it :o)ll
trance Posts: 3129
M&S Galway are shte!! They had hardly any of the dishes available, they weren't even sold out, they just weren't available. Of course all the stuff I wanted (including the 1 token veggie dish) weren't there. Bstards.
aston Posts: 4100
ya my sis said m&s in galway are bad alright! Cant wait to check it out here! My mouth is so watering at al the foods! very very good value
miss choc Posts: 1270
Got the deal today girls if you dont want the red rose you can have a box of their mint assorted chocs instead so went for them yum. I am a cheese addict so cant wait to try the Camembert starter and the Guyere/parma ham chicken drool!! I will be bad for weightwatchers next week cos I got a belgium choc souffle too so bold but dont care >:o)