M2B's Offers in Boots

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Itisasecret Posts: 389
Just thought I'd let you know they have Spatone (liquid iron) on 3 for 2 in Boots at the mo' (for 28 days supply) which is good saving of €8. Also newborn Huggies for 2 for €9 which is good value too!
jen2 Posts: 3106
Thanks for that. Just be careful girlies with the newborn nappoes, my daughter never fitted into them, and son was out of them after 10 days. Jen2
Oh Jaysus Jen I bought loads of them coz I think it said up to 15 lbs!!! Hope they will swap them if they don't fit! Can't have leaky nappies!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Thanks IAS, too early for me though :o0 .... good tip about the nappies though Jen, also anyone any preferences on nappy brands? I was told pampers are best as the other ones only leak??
Cant remeber what size thay are up too. I thought they were up to 11 lbs. They just got to tight on the tummy Jen2
Tigletts, I have have used huggies and pampers on both kids over the years. They are both fine. I buy whats on special offer that week/ month. I bought another brand before and they were rubbish. Jen2
grumpy Posts: 1280
Thanks IAS - bit late for me now though for the spatone :o0 . I got lots of the newborn pampers in tesco when they were 2 for 1 - I got the level 2, which is up to 15lbs also (I think, definitely in the teens). I assume they'll fit, be pretty darn peed off if I have a 15lb baby!!! I don't have much experience with anything other than pampers tigletts, as the huggies gave dd a rash. Found them grand. I'm sure huggies are grand too, sure they're the same price and are pretty well established in other parts of the world, we're just still thinking of them as "new" here!
Bit late for me on the Spatone too Grumpy.. I was like great.... now they do an offer! Better ease up on the nappies now to see how they go!