Mac in Brown Thomas, can you get your make up done there?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sinion Posts: 6050
Have my Christmas party this Saturday and want to get my make up done somewhere in town, will they do it in Mac? ta
GolfWidow Posts: 425
They will but they're generally very booked up. GW
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Yes, but you have to spend €25 on products. Plus they're normally booked weeks in advance for Saturdays. Got it done at BT's in Dublin last April. I was thrilled with the results.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
As GF said they are normally booked out months and months in advance. Most of the counters do it, so maybe try someone else
2crazy Posts: 1478
Hey there, you can get your makeup donein MAC but they sometimes have a big waiting list so pop into them or call them to see if they have any appointments, if not any of the stands in BT's, Arnotts or Clearys will do it for ya
I also like Bobby Brown and Laura Mercier. They suit my colouring. I think all of the counters charge in or around €25 but it's usually redeemable on products. I think you're southside Sinion so you could also try some of the counters in House of Fraser or Harvey Nicks in Dundrum. I presume they do similar deal. GW
ah poo, should have known not to leave it so late. thank for the replies, anyone use any kind of salon to get make up done??
[quote="GolfWidow":uailcfyc]I also like Bobby Brown and Laura Mercier. They suit my colouring. I think all of the counters charge in or around €25 but it's usually redeemable on products. I think you're southside Sinion so you could also try some of the counters in House of Fraser or Harvey Nicks in Dundrum. I presume they do similar deal. GW[/quote:uailcfyc] oh even better, thanks!
What about Make-Up Forever on Clarendon Street? They also have a place on Waterloo Road just off Baggot St. They could be worth a try. Here's the website [url:1wywd7cu]http://www.face2.ie/[/url:1wywd7cu] GW
2crazy Posts: 1478
Make up Forever are quite good, only problem is they usent to do the whole product redemmable thing, not sure if they do now though