Madam Tussauds london

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
Can anyone tell me if you can touch the figures? i know you can in the amsterdam one alright, just saw they got Justin T in it now and god knows its the closest im going to get to him, so i know he wouldnt mind me touching him ............ :innocent: :lvs
clucky Posts: 26471
yeah you can touch them have your arm around them its great craic
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
yep you can touch them and have your pics taken etc. Good fun!
ah cheers girls JT im coming baby!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll i know the one in town you cant i touched superman before and the alarm went off :-8
Shin Posts: 8515
yeah ya can britney spears one is deadly. she's doing the slave for you on the pole in her green outfit and her stomach actually breathes. It's class looking. You can touch them all and the height of the waxworks is the exact height of the celebrities themselves in real life. Chamber of horrors...scaaaaaary sh*t.....worth it though, but not for the faint hearted...either that or im just a wimp >:o)
[quote="Shin":1mvlfgvz]yeah ya can britney spears one is deadly. she's doing the slave for you on the pole in her green outfit and her stomach actually breathes.[/quote:1mvlfgvz] ah deadly, what exactly is that horror thing now cus im a total wimp and i see it says on website if you have prob its not really for you
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="strawberry shortcake":2hxoxjo6][quote="Shin":2hxoxjo6]yeah ya can britney spears one is deadly. she's doing the slave for you on the pole in her green outfit and her stomach actually breathes.[/quote:2hxoxjo6] ah deadly, what exactly is that horror thing now cus im a total wimp and i see it says on website if you have prob its not really for you[/quote:2hxoxjo6] you pay an extra £stg2 to enter it. And once you go in you have to go through it to get back out. it's like this dark maze and it's made up of actors dressed up as all famous or infamous serial killers. they're not allowed to touch you but they do corner you. I was petrified...i even started crying :o0 :o0 good adrenalin rush though.
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[quote="Shin":3ujjsj1j][quote="strawberry shortcake":3ujjsj1j][quote="Shin":3ujjsj1j]yeah ya can britney spears one is deadly. she's doing the slave for you on the pole in her green outfit and her stomach actually breathes.[/quote:3ujjsj1j] ah deadly, what exactly is that horror thing now cus im a total wimp and i see it says on website if you have prob its not really for you[/quote:3ujjsj1j] you pay an extra £stg2 to enter it. And once you go in you have to go through it to get back out. it's like this dark maze and it's made up of actors dressed up as all famous or infamous serial killers. they're not allowed to touch you but they do corner you. I was petrified...i even started crying :o0 :o0 good adrenalin rush though.[/quote:3ujjsj1j] Oh my God, myself & friend screamed the whole way through that! Super scary but well worth the trip!! It's not good if you have a weak heart or are pregnant! People jump out at you and someone blew in my ear. Thing is you can't see anything & you're just waiting for something to happen.... :eek :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I'm actually scared ready this let alone being there
[quote="July0408":13lysfup] Thing is you can't see anything & you're just waiting for something to happen.... :eek :o0[/quote:13lysfup] ok thats me gone so h2b can go in himself