Maddie Picture

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs2008 Posts: 812
What does everyone think? I have a funny feeling since i seen it - looks very like her :o(
Port Princess Posts: 1154
Ye it really does look to be her please God if it is she goes back where she belongs O:o)
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
I can't se that pic - where is it from ??
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
[img:1pt9i4va]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2007/09/25/umaddybig.jpg[/img:1pt9i4va] Baby cakes posted this last night. 'Madeleine photograph' being taken seriously By Caroline Gammell in Praia da Luz Last Updated: 9:01pm BST 25/09/2007 Interpol is taking seriously a photograph that claims to show missing Madeleine McCann in Morocco. In full: The Madeleine McCann case The image of a little blond-haired girl was taken by a Spanish couple while they were on holiday there at the end of August. The picture was taken by Spanish tourists It shows a fair haired young girl accompanied by a number of Moroccan adults. On returning home to Albacete in south east Spain, the couple passed the picture on to the Spanish National Police provincial headquarters in the city. Government official Jose Herrero Arcas said the photograph had then been handed over to Interpol. He said: “The National Police received a photograph by email taken by a young Spanish couple who believe it shows Madeleine McCann. The quality of the photograph is not very clear, and it was taken from around 200 meters away. The blurred photograph has been passed to Interpol “However, the National Police are taking the claim seriously enough to have sent it on to their colleagues at Interpol.” The development is the fourth reported sighting of Madeleine in the north African country. Kate and Gerry McCann are convinced that she was abducted and have always considered Morocco as one of the most likely places that she could have been taken. The couple travelled to the country in June to highlight their four-year-old’s disappearance. News of the picture came as detectives in Britain said they believed there was not enough evidence to bring charges against the little girl’s parents.
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Oh where was that taken - i must go look at the news ..
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
I hope for the sake of Kate and Gerry McCann that it is her. And if it is that they can track these horrible people down.
pricilla Posts: 1564
Oh it really does look like her. Please God it is. On another note, what the feck is that guy wearing, he looks like he is from a circus. Surely he can't be that hard to track down with a hat like that.
Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
Im so convinced that its Maddy. The poor little thing. Its the image of her. I hope to god that they find her
SecretBride Posts: 432
altho I'm keeping fingers crossed its her, and hopin that she'll be safely returned... In this age of modern technology...it strikes me a little suspicious that that photo is esceptionally blurry...a bit like those ufo photos in the 70's...and the tourist that took it...'forgot' about it until a month later!?!?!?! genuinely I hope its her...but 1 photo?? If it were me on holidays I would have taken a couple of hundred of her as well as approaching the couple with the child and then ring the police...but maybe that just me...
Little Angel Posts: 913
thats what i would have done too and i would have followed that person to see where he was going and not just got on with my holiday! Come on like! O:|