Menu

Made appt for Microdermabrasion...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Muffin* Posts: 7243
In the Ailsbury Clinic in Merrion. Has anyone any experience with this clinic?
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
nope I got mine done in L'Avenue South Anne St, oh when is your apt do let us know how you get on?
This Wed. Can't wait. I should have asked how much though... D'oh!!
oh find out how much it is cos there is loads of places that do it so you want to make sure your not getting ripped off.
snearybc Posts: 34
Hi does this microdermabrasion remove all black heads or is it just like a skin peel or something? I want a facial that will remove all blackheads from my face..is there such thing? or if so where is the best place to go? :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8
yeah this will zap the blackheads away, its like a very strong exfoliation treatment - that actually works
Oooh, didn't know it will get rid of the oul blackheads too. Yay!
Tess72 Posts: 1173
Clay masks are good for pores and blackheads so a facial with a clay mask would be good, and you should do one from a tube once a week yourself between facials. Estee Lauder's got one that's supposed to be good. Clear Difference Deep Pore Purifying Facial [url:1o3n114s]http://www.esteelauder.co.uk/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT3545&PRODUCT_ID=PROD150390[/url:1o3n114s] Anyone know how long do the effects of Micro Derma Abrasion last? I googled MDA and this is the first site that came up: http://www.skinabrasion.net/microdermabrasion.html Didn't know it could help stretchmarks! I might look into this a bit more.
dubby Posts: 67
Well folks i got one done yesterday, it has got to be one of the best facials that i'v ever had, the business. I'l never get any other facial done after yday. so worth it. Where i got it done if you pay for 5 you get the 6th free. so i think the next time i'l get one done, I'm going to pay for the 5 up front, and i'l get one done every 3 months, and that will take me up right up to my wedding, I'l be the bizz for the wedding then
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
i bought the boots time delay microdermabrasion kit.. have to say its fantastic and very easy to use...skin is soooooooo much smoother after just one go.. let us know how you get on muffin, :o)ll