madeline in malta?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
apparantly 4 reports have been made in malta of sightings of someone that looks like madeline but is wearing a black wig. seen with an arabian man walking through a village with a little girl that tripped over and the wig fell off revealing a shaven head! this info has come from our sales rep who apparantly heard it on the radio this mornin but i've heard nothing since.. xx
cloud Posts: 1662
:eek Feel sick after reading that!! Sick with shock like..... My God thats mad!
clucky Posts: 26471
Malta? ah god
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
OMG :eek i know even when i was in majorca i kept an eye out just in case
pluto Posts: 3893
Yeah I heard that this morning from a girl in the shop. Mad isn't it! She was saying 5 separate sightings all in Malta. God wouldn't it be just amazing if she was found. The poor parents, this will get all their hopes up again. I hope the sightings are genuine.
apparantly one of the witness reports said that they realised whn they'd gotten home that this was important and they had to report it.. if it was me, i would have run up to her and feckin grabbed her! x
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":2m4m5apj]apparantly one of the witness reports said that they realised whn they'd gotten home that this was important and they had to report it.. [b:2m4m5apj]if it was me, i would have run up to her and Flip grabbed her![/b:2m4m5apj] x[/quote:2m4m5apj] absofuckinglutely
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":4nzsarzk]if it was me, i would have run up to her and Flip grabbed her! x[/quote:4nzsarzk] oh jesus definatly and started screaming and causing a big scene
i mean even if it wasnt her..i'm sure the parents would understand considering the situation...you'd know by looking at her eye anyway. x
fantac Posts: 4109
fingers crossed its her and she is ok - saw it in a few papers this morn- poor poor parents i really really hope its her and they find her and bring her home. cant begin to imagine how they feel - i panic if the dog runs off for 10 min