Madwoman.....where are you?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

over it Posts: 2779
This place just isn't the same without you :o( I don’t think this new job is going to work out, it doesn't work with your Wolling addiction >:o)
clucky Posts: 26471
yeah its weird isnt it? no rasher posts or do you have a lend of posts? and no good morning posts from shin eerie (sp)? anyhoooo madwoman tell them you are trained now and to feck off and leave you alone
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ye people are disappearing around here shin now madwoman
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
maybe muffins stalker isn't just stalker her... she could be stalking all the major wollies and picking them off one by one... OR maybe I should stop watching murder she wrote??????
[quote="mrs crazy lady":2jmk91nq]maybe muffins stalker isn't just stalker her... she could be stalking all the major wollies and picking them off one by one... OR maybe I should stop watching murder she wrote??????[/quote:2jmk91nq] then who is next? :eek :ooh
I reckon its you clucky... you post as regularly as shin and MW and thats the order it seems to be going in.... :eek :eek :eek
[quote="mrs crazy lady":owd8a23n]I reckon its you clucky... you post as regularly as shin and MW and thats the order it seems to be going in.... :eek :eek :eek[/quote:owd8a23n] well then the stalker has to be bricking it - cause she has ''all of a sudden'' decided she can make the meet up this weekend and she came to the last one and she had never come before hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting
over it Posts: 2779
[quote:3lab48h8]well then the stalker has to be bricking it - cause she has ''all of a sudden'' decided she can make the meet up this weekend and she came to the last one and she had never come before hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting[/quote:3lab48h8] Shut your piehole, you should be honored that I'm even thinking of making an appearance at the meet up :o0 :o0 :o0
Do you reckon she started this post to throw us off the scent??
[quote="mrs crazy lady":1g6qumul]Do you reckon she started this post to throw us off the scent??[/quote:1g6qumul] well jessica fletcher i would say so