Menu

maggie sottero dress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

m05 Posts: 43
anyone know where I can get a maggie dress - addison size 10 - want to fit it on before ordering on line
winterbride 06 Posts: 246
Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. Have seen my Maggie dress on the website and want to order it online but like you need to try it on first. All I can suggest is to look at the store locator on the Maggie Web Site and find the store nearest to you that stocks maggie dresses, ring them up and see if they have your dress in stock and if not see if they will get it in. :idea: Maggie dresses seem to be very popular to WOL brides so come on girls, your help is needed on this one for myself, m05 and other maggie brides out there. Let me know how you get on. Good Luck m05. :)
Mokey Posts: 576
Alexanders in Parnell Street stock Maggie dresses so do Aibheil in Limerick, The Moderne in Cork, McElhinney's in Donegal, Beverley Hills Bridal in Castlebar, Cameo Bridal in Kilkenny and Tracy Bridals in Galway. You could always do a ring around those shops and ask them if they stock the one you want.
nicky2006 Posts: 53
Mrs05 - I am also a maggie fan. I recall a post by "Bree" saying she had ordered addison - so search her posts, i can't remember is she said where she got it.
Tilula Posts: 77
where are you buying your dresses online? I would love to buy one this way, I think they are cheaper? :)
Platinum Bride Posts: 163
I ordered mine on gownsales and also 2 BM dresses - Alot of the girls on the forum here have ordered from them and they have good reports about them. - Hope this helps :wink:
Platinum Bride Posts: 163
Also the post you are referring to by Bree is at: http://www.weddingsonline.ie/forums/vie ... n&start=15
bree Posts: 1880
hey..yes tried on addison in adare - limerick, they held the sample in 12 ( off white-ish )....tried on many other maggie dresses in cork , dub etc but didnt see Addison anywhere else.. hope it helps it fab dress, very slimming, and just look elegant...cant wait to wear it