Magic Mum site down??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

chilledout Posts: 834
Just wondering am I the only one who can't get onto Magic Mum? What am I going to do all day? Hope its back soon.
bellabella Posts: 2750
Thank God Joke
NotHere Posts: 10273
Stay on here instead Chiiledout :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Traitor!!! >:o)
I am banned from that site yes it's true :ooh
[quote="bellabella":1p2m5x2o]I am banned from that site yes it's true :ooh[/quote:1p2m5x2o] Seriously?! Why :eek
Yep butterfly lets just say i had a different opinion than the mass and had to leave.Now before all you mm start on me i am not in the mood ok.
I wanna know more!! Fight fight fight fight!!! >:o)
chilledout Posts: 834
Ah go on and tell us bella! I promise I won't start on you! I need some entertainment.
[quote="chilledout":34q1fvsv]Ah go on and tell us bella! I promise I won't start on you! I need some entertainment.[/quote:34q1fvsv] Well it all started when someone wrote a panic title "oh my god like help" and people read it and said janey woman calm down and i said "yes i thought something terrible happened and it started from there" thats not the reason i was banned.But because i said basically oh for gods sake woman get a grip (i used nicer words tho) i was attacked at every oppurtunity,BUT at least the controversial posters stuck up for me >:o)