Magic Mum?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Is that site irish? Just skipped over to have a look on recommedations here - are those people real?
Minxie Posts: 884
Yes its Irish Yes they're real I know you're interested... But they're very verrrrry scary and they came on here ages ago and bombarded us with SusanD-like hysteria about how we're all obsessed with one day in our lives and when we grow up like them, we'll know all about real life because you haven't lived until you've had a baby....all very condesending an unnecessary. It was vile to see mothers behave like that. As a result they hate newbies over there as if you're not in the clique, you're not to be trusted. there are other Mammy-like sites that are very normal, try those first if so inclined. I like you Lucky, I wouldn't like to see you change! :wink: :lol:
jaysus I freaked out they made me register just to read the topics then sent me a huge welcome email. Will avoid at all costs I thought it was american
Astra Posts: 1409
Lucky, Just ask amarach. She'll fill you in on the MMers. She's their favourite person 8) Edited to say... or even better ask Trolley Dolly. Just mention "Stringy Poos" and he'll know exactly what you mean.
cheile Posts: 1202
Mrs. 06 You made a big woopsy there. It's Trolley Doll[b:24qhjw6a]e[/b:24qhjw6a]y. Lets hope she doesn't find out. I think she is gone to Brighton though, you may be off the hook :P
cheile - if i am not mistaken troll[b:3mpqk1cf]e[/b:3mpqk1cf]y doll[b:3mpqk1cf]e[/b:3mpqk1cf]y is a gay man?
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
[quote:37xt7gj9]But they're very verrrrry scary and they came on here ages ago and bombarded us with SusanD-like hysteria [/quote:37xt7gj9] In fairness Peaches, I was quite sceptical as to whether or not the offensive posters on the last thread were actually from MM or just here to discredit the site and start WW3. They never actually disclosed their MM usernames. They could just as easily have been other WOllers re-registering to stir things up. ( now there's a conspiracy theory for you )
cheile Posts: 1202
Tell me you're joking. I automatically presumed Trolley Dolley was female and then presumed she was lesbian. Oh balls!!
[quote:1z1vijoi][quote:1z1vijoi]But they're very verrrrry scary and they came on here ages ago and bombarded us with SusanD-like hysteria [/quote:1z1vijoi] In fairness Peaches, I was quite sceptical as to whether or not the offensive posters on the last thread were actually from MM or just here to discredit the site and start WW3. They never actually disclosed their MM usernames. They could just as easily have been other WOllers re-registering to stir things up. ( now there's a conspiracy theory for you )[/quote:1z1vijoi] OOh I am going to look at their threads - how far back are they and what were they called?
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:5snfahdt]Tell me you're joking. I automatically presumed Trolley Dolley was female and then presumed she was lesbian. Oh balls!![/quote:5snfahdt] :lol: Our Dolly Bird is indeed a gay man.Who just loves WOL.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8