Magic trick??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mumaholic Posts: 833
Hi mammies! My sister gave birth to my lil niece Lucy almost 3 weeks ago :lvs She was good for the first few days, feeding every four hours and sleeping in between. Then we brought her for her BCG and we were out nearly 6 hours that day, and since then she's all over the place! Then the poor little thing got thrush in her mouth 2 days later and is on mycostatin drops for that but she's now waking every 1-2 hours, taking a small amount of bottle and sleeping again, we cannot get her back into a normal routine. Oh and she spends most of the night awake and has both me and my sis worn out! Does anyone have any suggestions what to try to get her back into routine?! I know she's only little but holy god!! :thnk
Midlands Mum Posts: 871
Hi Aug08 i just wanted to bump this up for you. Im not sure what to say to you, its probably the thrush keeping her awake. Could you get her the cure of the thrush?? Im sure anything is worth a try.. I hope someone can help you. All the best
Mumaholic Posts: 833
Thanks mummy06 i hope so! She's so lovely ya couldnt be mad but still for her own good it'd be nice if she slept well!
newyearbabs Posts: 686
I dont have any advice for yah just wanted to bump it up. You should try posting this on Mums&kids
madmam Posts: 1294
Sounds like she has got into the habit of snacking. You will prob have to stretch out the times between feeds gradually by 30 mins each day to get her back to every 4 hours. Once they are in a routine its great but the smallest thing can get them knocked out of whack! Good Luck :wv