Magicmum Charity Ball 28th MArch 2009

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buds and berries Posts: 565
oirish Posts: 1541
Felicity thanks for posting This !! Fellow WOL-ers I hope to see some of you there to support 2 amazing charities! Sinead (Rosiedays)
Little Wedding Crechers Posts: 116
Little Wedding Crechers are offering a free on site Babysitting service for Magic Mums going to the ball... if any of you ladies are going and would like to take us up on this offer let me know. there are currently 7 spaces available.
Trisha, Fantastic and very good of you to offer your services free of charge. Anyone else out there who can help these charities raise some cash. Felicity.
Bumpity Bump - This is the last week running into the ball so your last chance to help support two great charities. For those wishing to make a donation, buy raffle tickets for some great prizes or even buy a ticket to the ball should see the below details. Remember that one of the major committee members Sinead of ROSIEDAYS is a former Wollie of old having now set up her own successful wedding business and she is giving a prize of 400 euro worth of vouchers towards your wedding flowers so it might be an idea to check out this link. Felicity.