Magnum Mint........ Mother of god...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Can't stop thinking of it.... Want one now, but Spar is all out.
wowee Posts: 1596
Yummmmmmm... might send hubby down the road later to see whether there's any in the shop :-8 Would be happy with a white chocolate one too........ awww now you've got me doing it O:| O:|
They really are delish, I haven't got the mint Feast yet though, the last time I got a Feast, I was just so disappointed in the size of the bar of chocolate inside, it seems to be getting smaller by the year. Same with Vienetta, there used to be loads of chocolate inside them, now there is fuck all. Remember the day when Vienetta was the HEIGHT of sophistication?
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
You mean they're not now! She hides away with her bowl of vannila that came with 50% extra free :eek
Romantica took its crown. I wouldn't be seen dead with a Vienetta these days. (How much chocolate is in it Duchess? Is it considerably less than it used to be?)
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
Romanticas seem smaller than they used to be...or is it because when they were new I was a child so they seemed bigger?
Grunge I noticed that too. I blame Global Warming.
I know its shameful i wouldn't serve it to anyone i promise your right too about the chocolate in them there's not much wound will i go to the shop for a mint magnum. The chocolate in the feasts has not only got smaller but it tastes funny
Its a tough one to call, have they all changed or have we? Did we care what the chocolate tasted like when we were young? Is it now just because we have grown used to Green & Blacks, and Haagen Daas that the cheap tat we used to love is now considered... cheap tat?
Thats a tricky one. I always wanted those treats full of smarties but not real smarties you got outside the zoo but was always disappointed that they didn't taste like the real ones. I think its a bit of both but as kids we were so lucky to get any as a treat it was all good!