Make it stop!!!!!I thought the first picture was bad!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Huggles Posts: 1108
I feel SICK :hic :hic :hic :hic :hic :hic I just read that 'it was only a joke' post and saw the other bloody 'something other than a finger' picture (As Milis has kindly pointed out :o0 ). It's disgusting!! Can people please please take us faint hearted into consideration and put some kind of damn warning on the thread name?!! Seriously!!! I can't get it out of my feckin head. Good thing I'm not a doctor or a nurse :hic Best thing for a damn pre-wedding diet that I've ever seen. ;o( ;o( ;o(
milis Posts: 7998
Eh, honey.... that wasn't a finger :thnk (you are in for a surprise on your wedding night :eek)
?????? The first one I saw was a finger and I scrolled really really quickly through the post the second time! Don't tell me................... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that makes it even worse! I'm not going back to look. No WW needed for me :hic :hic :hic :o0 :o0 :o0 :-8 CRINGE!!!!! :o0
:o0 :o0 :o0 Sadly my stomach is stronger than that!!
[quote="Milis":1xzqqj5j]:o0 :o0 :o0 Sadly my stomach is stronger than that!![/quote:1xzqqj5j] I'm morto now!!!! :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :o0 Though I have to say, if that is the case I'm REALLY REALLY glad I only squinted at it before almost puking :hic :hic :o0 :o0
foxybox Posts: 672
Where's the post, where's the post............
[quote="foxybox":1prizado]Where's the post, where's the post............[/quote:1prizado] You asked.... It's on a thread called it was just a joke or something like that! The Sinner started the thread
Sassy Sally Posts: 306
I couldn't just stop scrolling ... oh no, I HAD to have a look. Dunno whether to :o0 or :weep so I think I might just puke instead !! How long does it take for the brain to erase images O:|
A nice glass of wine speeds up the process :wv
Sassy Sally Posts: 306
Thanks Milis, probably a better idea than my original one which was to pour bleach in one ear and hope it would clean my minds eye :eek