Menu

Make up Artist in Galway/Mayo

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bettyboo1 Posts: 50
Hi Girls: just wondering if any of you could recommend somebody for bridal make up and that would come to your house and that aren't very expensive!! Thanks in advance :xxx
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
I can recommend Malvina Barrett as an excellent makeup artist my own experience review is here: [url:3qq29qka]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=269612[/url:3qq29qka] super quality service, great fun individual and makeup that lasted all night long, can't say fairer than that! O-O
Thanks a million Pink Ribbons. I'm just looking her up now :)
andylee Posts: 213
2nd vote for Malvina- i did my trial with her in October, booked her, getting married this September. The makeup was absolutely beautiful, lasted all day and nite, was delighted with it. Best of luck x
U wont believe....she is booked already :(
Bluebear Posts: 1594
Was just about to recommend my Make-up artist til I spotted we're getting married on the same day :o0 Try the websites Itsfabulous.net- have seen good reviews on here!
Couple Photography
bridee2b Posts: 2534
Thought I might join this thread... I'm looking for hair and make-up in Galway / Mayo too...
Bluebear Posts: 1594
Hi Bridee2b, PM if you want contact details of Make-up Artist I'm using!
happyfamily Posts: 3323
I can't think of her name but the owner of Blush make up boutique in galway cite does wedding make up in houses and she's amazing. She did my friends and it was fab and i've gone to her salon a few times to get make up done for occasions
bridee2b Posts: 2534
:thnk Thanks ladies! Bluebear would you mind Pming me please...