make up artist kilkenny

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

riore Posts: 50
hi girlies, gettin married in july and would like to know if there is a make up artist that comes recommended in kilkenny?? would like to try out a few before the big day! i like a really natural look and have had bad experiences with gettin make up done in the past where i have asked for a natural look but ended up lookin like a transvestite!!! still traumatised.... thanks in advance x
little b Posts: 113
Hi I pmd you a recommendation
moll0709 Posts: 27
i am also looking for a make up artist in kilkenny that might come to my house
happybride2be Posts: 380
I would reccomend Marie Joseph, she did mine and was fab, and travels country wide.. really nice lady too. check her out on www.makeup.ie
moll0709 Posts: 27
ah great was she expensive
smilybride Posts: 57
Hi Girls, I think a few of the girls on here used Dawn Ryan as well for Kilkenny, I had her in Dungarvan And she was brilliant, you should check her ou, pm me if u want her detailst xxx Julie xx
kilkenny09bride Posts: 402
Hi, I have Dawn Ryan booked for my wedding, she is calling to my house the morning of the wedding, she will be doing my make-up, 3 bridesmaids and my mam, which is only costing me E220. She has a web site, "Glamour by dawn" it's worth a look. I would highly recommend her. PM me if you need her number